Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Resembling or Simulating Real Life

This is my first semester here at MC, going to school part time and maintaining a full time job. Doing the weekly schedule assignment the other day was very eyeopening for how much free time ill realistically have. The assignment helped me understand that I have to be strategic with my time if I want to continue my lifestyle, but let’s be real. I’ll probably have to say goodbye to seeing my friends during the week and stay at school on the day’s I have class (MWF) in order to make the WRLC my study home. To help me commit to my academic success, I have made calendar in my phone for school. I have reminders set for when I have assignments due date. I’ve also set reminders for myself to go to the WRLC after class even if I don't think I have question. I often find I go home thinking I don’t have any question, only to read the assignment to find I have questions.“Crap what did she mean by that again.” I invite you to join me in my study home down at WRLC! My last class gets out at 1pm so you'll see me there around 1:30 with a snack and Arnold Palmer ice tea.

6 comments:

  1. your post as well as you seem very outgoing and welcome! i would be glad to see you at WRLC pretty soon, because we could help each other in for this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your blog a lot. You did a great job talking about how you work, and go to school. We both have a lot in common as far as working, and going to school. You seem like your going to do what ever you have to do in order to be successful this semester. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree completely, but i believe that you can do it ... i will be seeing you in the WRLC center this semester !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely agree with you about using the WRLC to pass the course with their help and determination this class can be passed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Mckenna. I like your post. You seemed very determined and devoted. I agree with you. The WRLC study lab is a very helpful enviorment. I would be glad to see you. We can possibly be study buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have great ideas for becoming a better organized student and the WRLC really does help especially with essays or any type of writing assignment.

    ReplyDelete